fredag 13 januari 2012

Regret got shit on what you're feeling now 
Mad cause she ain't like me 
Oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me 
All the care I would take, all the love that we made 
Now you're trying to find somebody to replace what I gave to you 
It's a shame you didnt keep it
Im the girl
Yeah I said it!I'm the girl
Don't you forget it 
The way you walk, that's me 
The way you talk, that's me 
And the voice in your speaker right now: that's me 
And the voice in your ear: that's me 
 I made you the man who you are, 
And you're wasted with your homeboys
Yeah I'm the reason why you always getting faded 
Take a shot for me!
Ok look: I'm honest 
Boy I can't lie: I miss you 
You and us were the only things that I commit to 
I never cheated, back when I as with you 
But you believe in everything but me boy, I don't get you 
I really wish he had a different way of viewing things  
And now your friends telling you stories that you often misinterpret 
And taint all the images of your "Perfect wifie"
I could tell that you been crying all night, drinking all summer 
Praying for your happiness, hope that R recover 
This is one I know you hated when you heard it 
And it's worse because you know that I deserve it.. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Min blogglista

Bloggintresserade

Bloggarkiv